Monday, January 26, 2015

Reckless One

Share it Please
That song stuck on repeat because you feel like someone ripped the words right out of your heart and penned them down, put them to music.


Reckless One by Sunday Lane

You'll be careful 
And I'll be the reckless one
You'll be careful
And I'll be the reckless one

You can be careful
And I'll be the reckless one
I'll get my heart broke
But someday I will find love

Maybe I'm reckless
Please stop this
Cuz I hate when you plead with me
You keep your mouth shut
And your thoughts in
And I think it's killing me

You can be careful
And I'll be the reckless one
I'll get my heart broke
Some day I will find love

You got your secrets
And your own life
That you keep apart from me
We all got regrets
And past lies
That we don't want the world to see

You can be careful
And I'll be the reckless one
I'll get my heart broke
But someday...

I swear
That everything you say
Is filtered in a way
That'll keep you safe
I swear 
That everything you do
Has already been thought through
You're never taking chances
So no mistakes

You can be careful
And I'll be the reckless one
I'll get my heart broke
But some day I will find love


No comments:

About The Author

Writer. Singer. Dreamer. A Hopeless Romantic Stuck in a Cynical World.